- "I first noticed the appearance of acne on my back when I was 13. Since then, it spread to not only my chest, but also my face as well. Thankfully, I have not had another outbreak in a few years. I purchased SCARprin™ a few months ago hoping it would help reduce the appearance of my acne scars. I am here to let everyone with acne know that this product works and that I feel more confident than ever."
- Mike 19, FL - 05/18/12
SCARprin- Efficient and Effective Scar Treatment Gel
On the surface, SCARprin may appear to be similar to a variety of other scar treatment products. However, if you compare these other scar treatments, you will quickly discover that SCARprin is the most efficient and effective silicone scar treatment available for diminishing the appearance and irritation of scars. This is because SCARprin:
- Forms a protective, flexible silicone barrier over the scar area protecting it from natural elements.
- Allows the scar to retain moisture from the surrounding, healthy areas of the skin thus helping the scar heal more quickly.
Unlike some of its competitors, SCARprin uses only medical-grade silicone. This is because silicone has been proven time and time again in a variety of studies to be the singular most important and effective ingredient used to treat scars. Silicone has been proven effective to not only help treat minor scars such as accidental scars, but it has also been proven to treat more serious scars such as:
- Keloids (Keloid scars often expand beyond the original area of the scar)
- Hypertrophic scars (Hypertrophic scars may also expand, but are limited to the original boundary of the scar)
- Surgery scars (These scars develop from poorly executed stitches/staples, C-sections, and plastic surgery such as breast augmentation, tummy tucks, facial resurfacing scars, etc.)
- Burn scars
While some similar scar treatments do use silicone, they often use gel sheets or pads. While these products will provide a silicone barrier, they are inferior to using a silicone gel. This is because a product like SCARprin uses gel as opposed to silicone sheets or pads which allows the user to cover their scar using only a minimal amount of silicone gel. This in turn, will allow the user to save money by continuing to use SCARprin much longer than they would be able to by using silicone sheets or pads.
In addition, the silicone barrier created by using SCARprin provides the user with the flexibility to go about their normal day without worrying if their scar is protected. This is because unlike silicone sheets or pads, the barrier created by using SCARprin will adapt to any movement as it will not loose contact with the scar. This is especially beneficial if the scar is on an area of the body which constantly moves such as a knee or elbow.
Furthermore, SCARprin dries quickly allowing the user to cover the treated scar area with cosmetics or sunscreen. SCARprin does not leave a sticky residue like some cream based scar treatments, and will not stain clothes. It is best to apply SCARprin twice daily in order to receive its maximum effectiveness.